AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Dumbwaiters and Elevators in Dallas, TX
At AmeriGlide of Dallas, Texas, you will find the nation’s best selection of mobility and disability products including lift chairs, walk-in tubs, stair lifts, vertical platform lifts, bath lifts mobility scooters, bath lifts, just to name a few. We have built our business on providing our customers with the best value. That means the absolute best products available at the lowest prices anywhere in the country. All of our products are made in the U.S., certified by the top safety organizations, and covered by extensive warranties that are simply unrivaled.
Our conveniently located Dallas location is here to provide you with the chance to come try out our products and speak with a friendly and knowledgeable AmeriGlide expert who will be more than happy to answer all your questions. Come visit us today!
Transport yourself upstairs and downstairs with comfort and ease! With an AmeriGlide stair lift all you have to do is sit, and the chair lifts you up the steps. AmeriGlide manufactures the only stair lifts specifically designed for home owner installation and the only stair lifts that include a 10 year warranty. With industry leading low prices, AmeriGlide makes it easy for homeowners to purchase a stair lift.
Choose an AC-powered stair lift from AmeriGlide and regain the use of your second floor without the worry of a fall injury. Our stair lifts are designed for easy installation and run on standard 110-volt household power outlets. AmeriGlide stair lifts are also backed by the best warranty coverage in the industry, so call today to speak with a mobility solution expert and begin planning for your AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
For our customers who require maximum lifting capacity, accept no substitutions for the AmeriGlide Heavy Duty stair lift. Featuring an extra-wide seat and boasting an impressive 500-pound weight capacity, the AmeriGlide HD stair lift plugs into any standard grounded 110-volt outlet. A 36-inch wide stairway is required for installation. For the strongest stair lift your dollar can buy, call today to order your heavy duty stair lift solution! View Products
AmeriGlide offers factory-reconditioned stair lifts which were previously used as demo units at trade shows or in storefronts. After these stair lifts clear our intensive factory inspection process, we sell them at reduced prices. Our reconditioned stair lifts are backed by a 1-year warranty on parts and a 2-year warranty on the drive train, so you won't sacrifice peace of mind for a lower price! Call now to order your factory-reconditioned AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,699.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $1,749.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $1,999.00
- Weight capacity: 300 lb.
- Installation Included: No
- Self Installable: Yes
- Call Station: Wireless
- Safety Sensors: Yes
Starting at $2,100.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $2,799.00
- Best Valued Premium Lift on the market
- Installation included
- Power swivel seat
- Lever linked footrest raiser
- Digital diagnostic display
- 308-pound weight capacity
- Battery Powered
Starting at $6,294.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
A Vertical Platform Llift is one of the most simple and versatile mobility tools that is perfect for any home or business. Visit us today to find out more about this affordable option.
Don’t bother struggling to carry heavy loads throughout your house any longer. Let an AmeriGlide Express Dumbwaiter do the heavy lifting for you!
Starting at $2,999.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unauthorized use
Starting at $1,479.00
Our wide selection g of quality Wheelchair Lifts come in a variety of shapes and sizes. From vertical platform lifts to vehicle mounted lift, learn more about your options!
Starting at $749.00
With a Bathtub Lift from AmeriGlide, you will never give a second thought to getting in and out of your tub again. Improve your safety today!
Starting at $699.00
AmeriGlide carries a wide variety of Walk-In Tubs that can be quickly and easily installed in your home so that you never have to worry about having easy access to your tub again!
Starting at $489.00
A Lift Chair can provide the safety and convenience of a lift mechanism and the superior comfort of a recliner. Learn how to customize your chair today!
Starting at $599.99
Starting at $15,998.99
Find out just how easy it can be to have an Elite Residential Elevator installed in your home! Get started today!
Starting at $175.00
Our line of evacuation products will help ensure that everyone, including the mobility impaired, is able to quickly and safely escape in the event of a fire or other emergency.